Lagos State fosters a conducive environment that allows businesses to thrive
In light of this facts and a host of other investor friendly facts, His Excellency, The Governor of Lagos State, Mr Akinwumi Ambode at his inauguration as the 14th Governor of Lagos State pronounced the creation of the Office of Overseas Affairs and investment (Lagos Global).
Lagos Global is established and tasked with delivering on the mandate to create an enabling environment for global competitiveness and promote inward and outward Foreign Direct Investment in Lagos State.
Our Mandate includes:
- Investment Promotion
- Identification and promotion of genuine and specific Foreign Direct Investment into Lagos States economy
- Promotion of Exports
- Identification of Foreign markets for goods and services
- Promotion of Inter- Ecowas Commerce
- Enhance the global perception of Lagos State as a place to conduct business and live in
- Initiate, formulate and evaluate policies relating to the promotion of inward and outward investments in Lagos State.
- Liaise with Lagos State MDAs to maximise and promote Lagos State export potentials, especially Ministry of Information and Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Liaise with The Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other relevant Ministries and Agencies in promoting investments into Lagos State.
- Liaison with The Federal Ministry of Commerce and relevant Agencies on Trade Promotion and Facilitation.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To consistently provide optimal visibility, related information and sensitization, sustainable engagement and foster inclusion of relevant stakeholders pertaining to the activities of Lagos Global through the utilization of strategic advocacy.
To bridge the gap between all stakeholders pertaining to investments in Lagos State and support the activities of Lagos Global in achieving set objectives
Our Core Values